About the School
Mission: We engage, empower, and collaborate to ensure every student has success every day.
- Engage: We will prepare and encourage students to actively participate in school as well as the global community after graduation.
- Empower: We will empower students to be of strong character and to develop knowledge, skills and talents to their fullest potential.
- Collaborate: We will all work together to promote student achievement and success in a safe and supportive environment.
- Student Success: We will focus on preparing all students to be successful and productive citizens through school and in life.
- Every Student / Every Day: We will seek to ensure that every student feels some measure of success each and every day.
- Every student has the potential to be a leader in some area(s).
- Every student should learn how to be a person of high character.
- Every student can be successful in college and/or a career.
- Every student should have a safe environment in which to learn.
- Every student should be equipped with the knowledge/skills to be successful in the world after graduation.
- Every student should be given opportunities to reach their maximum potential.
North Elementary School is a collaborative culture of students, parents, staff, volunteers and community working together in a safe environment to achieve academic and personal success for all students. Learning is viewed as a life-long skill essential in becoming a productive member of society. All stakeholders are valued and treated with respect.
Caring, Learning, Teaching, Working Together: That's North Elementary School!
The elementary schools of the Benton County R-IX School District intend to provide a complete educational program for all the children residing in the district from four years of age through completion of the fifth grade. This program will meet or exceed all requirements established by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education and the Benton County R-IX Board of Education.
Instruction in both academic and social skills will be provided in order to prepare the student to be a productive member of society and to achieve success at subsequent levels of formal education.
Believing all children can learn if provided the proper environment and opportunity, the schools will offer programs designed to accommodate the diverse learning styles of the students with a strong emphasis on the development of language and mathematics skills.
The school will actively seek the support of parents and other patrons in the district as full partners in the educational process.